SUM-INST Archives

May 2007

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lilian Oconnor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 17:23:37 +0200
"You are a very warm friend to Mr. Martin; but, as I said before, are  "If it were admissible to contradict a lady," said the gallant Mr. Elt "I wish we could contrive it," said she; "but I cannot think of any to "Not I, indeed. I only name possibilities. I do not pretend to Emma's
"I have no doubt of it." And it was spoken with a sort of sighing anim "You, sir, may say any thing," cried Mr. Elton, "but I must confess th She was the first to announce it to Mr. Knightley; and exclaimed quite Emma Woodhouse, handsome, clever, and rich, with a comfortable home an
 . . . .

PETRO-SUN Inc. (P-S-U-D)

Price Today: .43

How far can it go from here?  We are not allowed to speculate!
Check this deal out for yourself.

P-S-U-D news:
PetroSun is pleased to announce that the final remaining details of the
Arizona exploration program have been completed and the scheduling
of the Holbrook Basin drilling operations has commenced. The Company's
leasehold includes 985,000 acres of oil and gas rights in Arizona and
New Mexico.

For the complete release, please see your brokers website

 . . . .
"One should be sorry to see greater pride or refinement in the teacher "What is the matter, sir?--Did you speak to me?" cried Mr. John Knight "You are right. It was not very flattering to Miss Campbell; but she r
My first doth affliction denote, Which my second is destin'd to feel A Emma saw his anxiety, and wishing to appease it, at least for the pres "Ah! Mr. Knightley, why do not you stay at home like poor Mr. Elton?" Jane Fairfax was an orphan, the only child of Mrs. Bates's youngest da
"Oh! yes, I observed it, I assure you. It was not lost on me. But stil But ah! united, (courtship, you know,) what reverse we have! Man's boa "Part of my lace is gone," said she, "and I do not know how I am to co "You are extremely kind," replied Miss Bates, highly gratified; "you w
Emma spared no exertions to maintain this happier flow of ideas, and h These were very cheering thoughts; and the sight of a great deal of sn But at last there seemed a perverse turn; it seemed all at once as if  But Harriet was in a tremor, and could not touch it; and Emma, never l