SUM-INST Archives

October 2006

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Valerie Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:52:43 -0400
KGBC P0§TS GAINS!
KGBC TRADINGG ALERT FOR TUEESDÅY OCTOBER 3
THIS ONE IS A SÜRE RUNNER!

Company:  KONIGSßERG CORPP (OTC BB:KGBC.OB)
Symbol:   KGBC
Price:    $0.26 (Trading at a Discouñt!)
5-day Tärget:   $1.50

AßOUT KGBCC:
Koniigsberg Corpoõration ("Konigsberg") (OTC BB:KGBC.OB - News) is a minerall exþlorationn company focused on Gold-Silver exploration in the Sierra |\/|adre Occidental Gold-Silver Province of Mexico. The Sierra Madre Occidental Gold Province is the þrimary gold/silver trend in Mexiço. Konigsberg has entered into a 50/50 joint venturee with Sydney Resourcee Corp. (TSX V€NTUREE:SYR.V - News) on the 2,500 hectare Yoquivo Au-Ag Property in the Yoquivo District, Chïhuahuã State, Mexico.

KGBC IS GETTING READÝ TO MAKE STUUNNING ANNOUNCEMENTS!
WATCH IT CLO§ELY ON TUESDAY OCTOBER 3!
THIS COULD BE THE HOT ONE OF THE SEASON!

Then I am going into my room. It was because I didnt want to admit that Dartmonger woman got the better of me.
What a fooler you are, Annie.