SUM-INST Archives

June 2007

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Fidelia Y.Moss" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:51:17 -0700
Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

Given the enormous number of people who die each and every day from
varieties of heart disease, progress can't come soon enough. "A New York
Stem Cell Institute? It looks as though we are in for another four years
of fighting restrictions on embryonic stem cell research and therapeutic
cloning in the US. Understanding the association between telomeres and
disease could lead to better treatments for cancer or new ways to stay
healthy as we mature. But they have met with little success, partly
because it is laborious and time-consuming to show that a drug adds
years to our lives. This can only be a good thing.
aspYou can now read biogerontologist Aubrey de Grey's response to the
recent Technology Review profile and less than desirable editorials.

This period will be critical, he explains, as he predicts that within
this span of time scientists will dramatically improve the longevity of
mice.

'We went through a pharmaceutical textbook and picked a drug from each
class. orgA FASCINATING EXCHANGEI don't mean to harp on about the
Technology Review profile of biogerontologist Aubrey de Grey, but it
really has turned into the gift that keeps on giving.

The lesson to take away here is that calorie restriction is proven to
provide numerous health benefits and is likely to extend your healthy
life span to some degree. Let us move full speed ahead with extending
life span. Tumor vaccines contain a specific protein of the tumor cell
that stimulates an immune response.

The assumption is that there is something wrong morally about
interfering with nature's processes, or defying nature itself - however,
exactly, those ideas are to be understood.

They then induced Parkinson-like conditions by introducing a drug to
destroy the dopamine-producing cells. htmNo, the major obstacles are a
lack of funding, of public support, of public understanding. One
approach uses adult stem cells found in bone marrow or the bloodstream.
Work is proceeding on the adaptation of inkjet printing technology to
tissue engineering: "inkjets will be able to 'print out' tailor-made
human cells to fit a patient's exact dimensions.