SUM-INST Archives

June 2007

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ottilia Poe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:00:11 -0500
Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Why do you suppose I chose such a scene to illustrate this concept of
Where and How do you find Wealthy Souls? I just introduced something
brand new and revolutionary -                 The Wealthy Soul Circle
This is something I've been just bitin' at the bit to do for several
years now. You're probably an angel .

'Will and Grace' and 'Raymond' show that it doesn't matter what kind of
person one is, the Wealthy Soul aspect 'Love' conquers all.
It shows how we can all be very different and imperfect, yet, still
manage to grow and love each other in the end. And there's even more
love. Each charecter was a lesson and got a lesson.

On Christmas I sent over the gift basket I had made up with your books
in it and explained why I had been led to share you with her. It is
going to be aired here in the UK - thankfully! I realize I have had
several wealthy souls in my life however, because I did not believe in
myself I could not believe or trust in what they were saying. Thank you
for providing a space to share and to pause. For me my brother John is
most definitely a "Wealthy Soul.

We talked for a little and agreed to meet.

Then, an old freind heard of my plight and invited me to stay with them.

I just introduced something brand new and revolutionary -
 The Wealthy Soul Circle This is something I've been just bitin' at the
bit to do for several years now.

I tempered everything I said with reality. " "Do you know HOW to find
them?
For the first few months he phoned weekly, then monthly. I won't keep
you in suspense any longer. Everywhere and anywhere, down the block and
up your street!
'Will and Grace' and 'Raymond' show that it doesn't matter what kind of
person one is, the Wealthy Soul aspect 'Love' conquers all.

And there's even more love. That is indeed what I'm talking about!

It is full of wealthy soul moments.

She signed her lease agreement and became our renter.
I would continually ask her why she had all these bad influences around
her child when she claims they are the most important things in her
life. I have the books, still, I haven't read it.

Members were divided on seeking to destroy his ministry yet he stayed
firm.
If there was no love there, they probably would have killed each other
or stopped  talking to each other.

I do like your e-mails and the presentations you sent.

She waltzed over to me, smiled and said a few words to me and my day
brightened.

the people around you less than perfect . I realize I have had several
wealthy souls in my life however, because I did not believe in myself I
could not believe or trust in what they were saying. I HAVE READ THE
"WEALTHY SOUL" SERIES. You should see some of the flame-throwing emails
I received regarding advising you to see Memoirs of a Geisha!

life not being perfect. If you offer your love and help to the ones who
need it, help will come to you in your time of need. And there's even
more love.

I was often one against many in what I believed in.

Sitcom- I too believe it is Raymond. For a very good reason .

Both dysfunctional families personify the Wealthy Soul examples. Will
and Grace show how people that are totally different in attitudes can
meet up, live together as a family even if it is dysfunctional and still
find the Wealthy Soul. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE.

The mother means well and the father has the right to be rude knowing
full well that he will be forgiven! My friend decided right then and
there to forgive like she had never before and told her mother she loved
her and would seek to see her again when she came back into town.
Won't there be a few others who will be out-rightly offended that I used
it to illustrate anything remotely associated with Wealthy Soulfullness?

's orders to assist poor persons in the town, and as head nurse at that
time, she had the knowledge, experience, and will to do so. I promise
you that happened every summer we spent with our grandparents. Live and
love with the full mind - spirit - and soul! "  I think a wealthy soul
is able to do that.

I was tough but I was caring as well.

The daughter in law is such a loving forgiving person. Additionally:
Each character is a study of certain Wealthy Soul traits.