SWE Archives

April 2007

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meaghan Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:27:00 -0400
Ladies,

The end of the year is quickly approaching and soon we will all be busy
with design projects (if we aren't already) and studying for finals. Kate
and I thought that because the weather has been so iffy lately we should
end the year with a dinner Uptown instead of a picnic. Plan on meeting
Uptown at 6:30 on April 18th. We can make reservations if you have a
particular place in mind. I hope everyone can make it!

SWE Love,
Meaghan