SWE Archives

January 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
alicia morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:41:47 -0800
Welcome Back Everyone!
   I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing break! Our
first SWE meeting of the semester will be held on
Tuesday, January 24th at 5pm in 120 Kreger. We have a
lot of important information about Girl Scout Day, so
please try to make it if you can!
   If anyone has announcements or information they
would like to have on the website, please let me know.
The site link is:
    www.eas.muohio.edu/organizations/swe

Thanks, and have a great weekend!
    Alicia Morris