SWE Archives

January 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Justina Mikals <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:36:22 PST
Tess:

>I had not heard about the GS badge workshop until Mary Kinsella >talked
about it at the conference. We are having our GS Science in >Action
Badge at the end of NEW in February. I hope it all goes well. >I have
people to show up.. but many do not have time/do not want to >help
plan..

What other activities do you have planned for NEW?

>it is almost done though.. :).. are you (miami SWE) planning to go to
>the Aerospace thingy??

Not that I know of, but it does sound cool.  I'd like to learn more
about it.  Sounds like it is not affiliated with a student chapter of
SWE, though.

~Justina
Miami University SWE