SWE Archives

April 2017

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:09:17 -0400
Hi everyone!

This is just a friendly reminder to keep the SWE elections on your radar! They are next Tuesday, April 25th at 7 pm in GAR 155 (we may try to get a bigger room).  Please email me if you are interested in running for a position. The positions up for grabs are president, vice president, treasurer, secretary, and event planner. You do not by any means need to have any previous exec experience, in fact it's an amazing way to build leadership experience! It really gives you access to making great connections between CEC faculty, staff, and students. I hope that you'll consider it!

Have a great rest of your week!

Sincerely,
Kristin Campbell