SWE Archives

November 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gretchen Caron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:53:58 EST
Hey everyone,
   Just want to let you know what's happening with the observation deck
project.  We met this past Wednesday and have most of our materials list
complete.  We will be meeting again on Tuesday, November 30th at 1pm outside
the engineering office in Kreger Hall.  We will find a room from there.  We
will finish our materials list then.  Also, on we are planning to go visit
Camp Stoneybrook on one of two days.  Either Saturday, December 5th after
2pm (which is after senior design presentations) or Tuesday, December 7th
anywhere between 10 and 3pm.  For those of you interested, please get back
to me and let me know which time is best for you.  It will take
approximately 3 hours, which includes travel time.  That's all for now.
Have a great Thanksgiving!  And we'll see you all after break!

Gretchen Caron
SWE President
529-8210