SWE Archives

October 2016

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2016 15:11:13 -0400
Hello SWEet people!

Marie Campagna, Chair of the CEC Women's Advisory Committee is hosting a Networking event on Wednesday, October 19th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm in the Marcum Center. Marie and her committee are some amazing leaders and they would like to invite female CEC students to join them for some hors d'oeuvres, drinks and a speed network event. This is a great event to get career advice and some possible connections at companies you may be interested in, as well as just to meet some awesome women! I recommend you dress in professional attire. If you are interested, please sign up at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/spreadsheets/d/1pdy-eo_nymxVCcx4bOevxwwhXPyb9uAcPXLeCq_8Pug/edit?usp=sharing

This coincides with our normal general body meeting for the week, so there is no general body meeting this week. Hopefully that leaves you completely free to come to this great event!

Have a great week everyone!!

Kristin Campbell