SWE Archives

November 2007

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Carne, Natalie Rebecca" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carne, Natalie Rebecca
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:00:14 -0500
Hi girls!

The Activities Chair from ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) send me this email (below).  I think this would be a lot of fun and we should definitely get a team (or two, three...) together!

So, email me back ([log in to unmask]) if you would like to play and I will formulate the teams.  Just think of how nice of a study break this would be.  Plus, broomball would be a GREAT way to relieve some stress before all of those projects are due and exam studying is kicking in.

Hope you are all having a great weekend and I am looking forward to broomball, our next uptown dinner, girlscouts day, etc.!

Natalie
Vice President - Society for Women Engineers
937.901.6459