SWE Archives

November 2008

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Carne, Natalie Rebecca" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carne, Natalie Rebecca
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:30:05 -0500
Hey girls!

Wanted to let you know about a fundraiser my roommate's mom is organizing.  You can read her email below!

If you have any old prom dresses that you no longer want or need, please bring them back after Thanksgiving and I'll make sure Caitlin's mom gets them!  This is such a great cause!

Also - Broomball tournament date changed to Friday, Nov. 14!!!  Watch for Obie's email!  If you were unable to make it before and you can now due to the date change, please let Obie know ([log in to unmask])

Thanks!!

Nat