SWE Archives

November 2004

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sheila Goodrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:23:25 -0500
Meghan,

I just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to attend the tour of
the steam
plant tonight.  I had signed up at our last meeting....I'm sorry for such
the late
notice, but I must be in Cincinnati for a drug-screen/physical for an
internship
I applied for.

Sorry!
Sheila Goodrich