SWE Archives

March 2005

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:23:21 -0500
Hello Lovely Ladies,

Just a quick word of advice, when emailing any of the officers about
questions, meetings, attendance issues, etc. PLEASE be sure to reply to
that particular person, NOT the listserv. If you simply hit reply, it will
go to everyone so be sure to look for Meghan or whoever else's email
address at the bottom of the email and copy and paste that into the "To"
box. I just don't want people to feel overwhelmed about getting nine SWE
emails a day :) Thanks girls and I'll see you at the next meeting. Get
excited for Girl Scout Day!!!!

Love,

Bethany