SWE Archives

December 1995

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Osama Ettouney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 10:42:22 -0500
I am delighted that you enjoyed your meeting with SWE. See, that is what I
keep saying to you guys, go and get involved with these societies and
organizations and you will learn a lot about engineering, life and
professionalism. Good for you Maria.

By the way, SWE has a listserv for those who are interested in knowing more
about it and communicating with the officers and other professionaaals in
the field (good connections). Here is the listserv and you have to subscribe
the way you learned in egr141:

Good luck and let me know what happens. Osama.