SWE Archives

January 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Justina Mikals <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 16:27:00 PST
I am passing on a message from the SWE president at Wright State.  We
met at the SWE regional conference at UK and I saw her again at the SWE
professional meeting/Christmas party.  Wright State will be the host of
the conference in two years, and I think it's a great idea to meet with
them and establish a relationship now.  Since they are so close (in
Dayton), this would be an excellent opportunity to get involved
first-hand in the excitement of a conference.  I also think it would be
fun to organize an event with another student SWE chapter.  Tell me what
you think!

~Justina H. Mikals