SWE Archives

June 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mindy Truitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:50:55 -0400
My roommate backed out of my lease and didn't even tell me before she left
town for summer.  The house has lots of space and privacy, the two
bedrooms are so big they could be used as doubles.  The main floor has the
two living rooms, one of which could be used as an extra room.  Please let
me know if you have any interest or know of anyone that is looking for a
place next year, it is really cheap $2250 a semester and has a
washer/dryer.

211 N. College

Large house:
 - 2 living rooms
 - Huge kitchen with dishwasher and garbage disposal and tons of storage
      space
 - Bar area that connects to kitchen
 - 1.5 baths
 - 2 large bedrooms on top floor