SWE Archives

February 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Tennant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:39:03 -0500
Hey everyone,
I want to talk about our service project to build a nature viewing station
at that Girl Scout camp.  The first step is for us to come up with a design
for the station.  I'd like for everyone who is interested to come up with
ideas for the design and maybe come up with just a rough sketch.  Then in a
week or two we will meet and try to decide on a good design.
We really need to get started on this project.  This is an excellent
opportunity for Miami's SWE to get out in the community and get recognized.
We will get a plaque on the station saying we desgined and built it.  If a
lot of us get involved with this project, it should be a lot of fun.  After
we decide on the design, we can actually build it.  For those of you are
interested in resume builders, this would be a very interesting thing to
include on your resume!
We have never tried anything like this before so I'd like for it to be a
big success! I hope you all can participate and let's start generating ideas.

Stephanie

???????'s reply to this message