SWE Archives

November 1998

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audra Herwald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 19:24:59 -0600
Hey Kelly!  I think I'm just wearing jeans Saturday too.  I picked up my
shirt from the secretary in the EGR office today.  Being up and ready by
11:15 on a Saturday will be rough!  I meant to send my message only to
the girl coordinating the work schedule but I accidentally sent it to
the whole listserve!  OOPS!

I didn't think that the test was too bad either, but usually when I
think that I end up doing awful!  Have a great weekend!  See you on
Saturday :)
XOXO
Audra