SWE Archives

March 2005

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lauren Bruns <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:46:26 -0500
Hello!

You're invited to the Miami Dance Team's Dress Rehersal Performance on
Tuesday, April 5th at 7pm in the Basement Gymnasium of Millett Hall!

The Miami Dance team is currently ranked 5th in the NATION!  On Thursday,
April 7th, we will defend our ranking at NDA Collegiate National
Championship in Daytona Beach, Florida.

On Tuesday, you will have the opportunity to watch us perform our
competition routine in full costume.

Refreshments will be served following our performance.

We would love to have a large audience to perform for, so please come and
support the Miami Dance Team!

Contact me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

Hope to see you all on Tuesday!

Sincerely yours,
Lauren Bruns
Miami University Dance Team