SWE Archives

February 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Karen Schmahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:12:07 -0500
If everyone helping this Saturday with the Sonia Math Day activities could
arrive at 12:00 we should have enough time to set up and to be briefed on
the activities.  The participants will be there between 1 and 2.

It would be best to have at least 4 SWE members there so we can have
someone at each station.  I am still working out the stations.  I need to
know how many SWE members will be coming.

Karen Schmahl