SWE Archives

October 1997

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Carrie Beckstedt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 00:01:12 -0400
I hope this note gets to everyone on time.  We have planned a learning
tour through the CPPO for October 15th at 5:00.  We would like everyone
to meet out in front of Hoyt Hall at that time and we will go from
there.  This will be great for those of you who have never used the CPPO
and are looking for an internship or job.

If there are any questions:
    you can reach me at 524-1130
    or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you all there!!