SWE Archives

October 2004

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Catherine Almquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:09:33 -0700
I wonder if a tour of Miller Brewing Co in Trenton, OH would be of interest
to SWE.  I took a class there last year and I felt that the tour was pretty
good.  Since Miller in Trenton does not give tours frequently, such a plan
would be tentative at best... but if there is interest and if I can get an
approximate number of people interested in such a tour, I will offer to make
the contacts to see if they are willing to give SWE a tour....Please let me
know your interest.....

Thanks,
Cathy Almquist