SWE Archives

March 2001

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audra Herwald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:39:51 -0600
The tour of Durobag for SWE will be on Thursday.  We will be leaving
Miami at 2pm and returning around approximately 5:30 or 6pm.  It is
casual dress but please wear pants (jeans are fine) and closed toe
shoes.  Transportation will be provided but please email me at
[log in to unmask] if you are going so we will have appropriate
transportation ready.  Unless you are otherwise notified meet in front
of Kreger 135 a few minutes before 2pm - we will be leaving promptly!
Thanks!
-Audra