THEBSIDE Archives

April 2004

THEBSIDE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
abbey beltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The B Side -- Creative Work from Maimi Undergraduates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:33:52 -0500
hello all-
okay at the wednesday meeting last week we talked about someone possibly
paying for a new host for the website.  after consulting my ex-boyfriend web
site hosting (pain in the ass) friend chris, i think this is the best
alternative.  we can change our hosting through joker.com like i mentioned.
we just need someone to use their credit card to pay for it.  since i paid
for the domain i thought maybe someone else could pay for the hosting.  we
already talked about this on wednesday but i have the info now so if someone
wants to do this go on ahead and do it.
go to joker.com.  the login is [log in to unmask] the password is
rollerskates.  go to the service section and click on change settings (that
might not be the exact section name) select the link thebsidemagazine.com
this should take you to a settings changing thing.  you want to change
nameservers and get one through joker.
i know this has taken soooo long but if someone can just follow these simple
directions then the website will be all good.
thank you, if anyone has any questions e me back or call 664-8588.
heart-
abbey