THEBSIDE Archives

October 2006

THEBSIDE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The B Side -- Creative Work from Maimi Undergraduates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:57:31 +0800
New and hot

 There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and locker rooms. Thousands of men notice huge differences in the way they operate their beef machinery.

 Ladies will fight over the chance to get into your bed! Longer, better, more enjoyable - start expecting the fun you will have right now! Enter here:  http://amsueald.com/gall/ms/
Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra confidence.

 What we see depends mainly on what we look for  A change is as good as a rest. A penny saved is.. not much. The higher you climb up the ladder, the more people can see your arse