THEBSIDE Archives

April 2004

THEBSIDE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Rinderle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The B Side -- Creative Work from Maimi Undergraduates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:08:19 -0400
Good Morning Faithful and less faithful B Siders,

First and foremost is my apology for not being at the meeting either.
However, I was not studying, but rather sleeping after working earlier in
the day after only 3 hours of sleep due to drunken shananigans and the
cursed day light savings time.  I found myself on the couch at 2:30 am and
had not received any call to disturb my sleep.  Once again I am sorry for
not showing up.  Christian brings up an excellent point that the NCAA
Finals are tonight, which I am as much interested in as the next avid
sports fan, but I have already made the executive decision to go on as
planned.  I and I am sure many of you have told too many people, too many
announcements, etc. to call it off at this point in time.  So it is on as
planned and I hope we will still have a great turnout.  Top Deck is a
sports bar and I am sure people can watch the game and us at the same
time.  Justin and Abbey, I assume that we can use your equipment for the
show once again, but if not let me know.  Since I woke up in the middle of
the night, I took it upon myself to spread the word some more.  Thus, I
took the remaining 300 or so fliers and posted them everywhere.  I placed
them on almost every academic building at every door.  (author's note: you
can get a whole hell of a lot done under the cover of darkness, without
any outside hassles)  Hopefully, you guys will see them around today and
feedback is greatly appreciated to let me know whether or not this
campaign worked.  I also wrote on every chalkboard in Bachelor in rooms
where the doors were unlocked at 6 this morning.  Don't ask how I got
in-just know that I did.  I guess that is about it for now, but everything
is set-up and hyped up for tonight so I will see you all there hopefully.
Please bring things to share with everyone.  Super, good, great, grand,
and I'm out.  Thank you for your time, help, patience, yada yada yada.

Giddy Up-David