THEDRUM Archives

February 2005

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
RODNEY COATES <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:16:06 -0500
Several BWS core faculty have urged me to delay the BWS AWards/Recognition Banquit...tentatively scheduled for next week..to allow for the deliberation of BWS direction ...I concur..that this conversation needs to take place and not difused with such a celebration.  At some future date we will again revisit the Awards/Recognition reception.

rodney coates
If we are to combat the insanity of our world, we need to explore love, self, and each other. Join me in this exploration

When love reigns supreme, then we will see the beauty of our existence!

Please check out my new series: The Art of Love at the following url:
 http://communities.msn.com/TheArtofLovefortheEmotionallyImpaired/_whatsnew.msnw

More Generally: My poetry can be found at:
http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html