THEDRUM Archives

February 2004

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:05:45 -0500

>Please See Attached..rodneyc

>Subject: Public Culture Symposium
>
>Dear Fellow Program Directors,
>
>I am trying to get information about this event out to students, both
>undergraduates and graduate students.  Apparently, they do not seem to
>know that this event is open to them.  I was hoping that you might promote
>the program and send it along to your respective lists.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Peggy
>--
>Marguerite S. Shaffer
>Director of American Studies
>Miami University
>Oxford, OH  45056
>(513) 529-7527
>(513) 529-5333

  rodneyc..

  If we are to combat the insanity of our world, we need to explore love,
self, and each other.  Join me in this exploration

  When love reigns supreme, then we will see the beauty of our existence!

  Please check out my new series: The Art of Love at the following url:

http://communities.msn.com/TheArtofLovefortheEmotionallyImpaired/_whatsnew.msn

  More Generally: My poetry can be found at:

  http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html