THEDRUM Archives

March 2011

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Johnson, Cheryl L. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Cheryl L. Dr.
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:49:31 -0400
My Goodness!  Black World Studies has so much to celebrate. Mark and Abdoulaye are full professors, and Babacar and Rodney have new books.  Keep on pushin'; celebrate good times, come on; we be doin'it; ain't gon let nobody turn me round!

Congratulations to all.

Sisterly,

Cheryl

Dr. Cheryl L. Johnson