THEDRUM Archives

August 2009

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Coates, Rodney D. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coates, Rodney D. Dr.
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:47:51 -0400
see below...

If necessity is the mother of invention, then crisis is the mother of change.  How we deal with change is a measure of our character."  (rdc -08)

Rodney D. Coates

Professor of Sociology and Gerontology

Miami University

Oxford, Ohio 45056