THEDRUM Archives

September 2010

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Christian, Mark Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christian, Mark Dr.
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:53:27 -0400
Ditto B! So Marx is still alive after all?

Mark Christian PhD
Sociology & Black World Studies
576 Mosler
Miami University of Ohio
1601 University Blvd.
Hamilton OH 45011
USA

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

During times of universal deceit,
telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act
George Orwell

Office: 513-785-3276
Fax:     513-785-3145

http://www.units.muohio.edu/sociology/faculty_and_staff/christian_mark.shtml