THEDRUM Archives

January 2001

THEDRUM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Drum: Black World Studies at Miami University
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:47:24 -0500
Due to the overwhelming response, to date we have 75 students enrolled in
the Penny Lecture Series, we have outgrown our room in Laws Hall.  We are
forced to move to Culler 46.  You will receive a memo regarding this, but
thanks to you..the 2001 Penny Lecture Series is a marvelous
success..wow..thanks..again..rodneyc..
For more of my poetry please check out

http://gw.cas.muohio.edu/umoja/www.ulbobo.com/umoja/index.html

umoja

only when lions have historians will hunting cease to be glorified

rodneyc..