TQEGRANT Archives

February 2005

TQEGRANT@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emil Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teacher Quality Enhancement Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:33:45 +0000
Have our designers creates a custom logo for you, with a step-by-step process based on your needs.
Our extensive experience allows us to create a logo that makes a statement that is unique to you.

In a professional manner we learn about your image and how you would like the world to perceive you and your company.
Your input is invaluable, for us to create a logo that is not only unique but conveys the mission of you and your company.

Based on your concepts we create a custom logo for you.
Special care is also taken to verify the uniqueness of your logo, with web-searches,
interactive media programs and our resource library of existing logos.
Our ultimate goal is for you to have a logo that portraits your mission. You review it, before you buy it.

For value and a logo that reflects your image, visit Try Logos!
http://brett.try-logos-design.com/

Sin cerely
Logo Design Team

------
cancel bravura boon dieldrin compline clifford chipboard allegro crossover
bohr darry bridal checkmate bury crepe chorus bindweed belfry astray crucifixion
denver denigrate advice balk blatant absentia armchair corrugate
belly astoria abut coda balance alfred adjutant conflict
circulant cloudburst beck abscissae band conjure babysat asexual bird djakarta

 Should you want to be remooved, click here:
http://brett.try-logos-design.com/uns.php?AB059C