TQEGRANT Archives

April 2007

TQEGRANT@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Teacher Quality Enhancement Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:02:42 +0200
CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

Again we had our pictures snapped not only as we exited Cambodia but
also as we entered Vietnam.
This hasn't been our first slumber and may not prove to be our last, but
for now we are so very tired.
So his gray hair is older than I am.
Sin City: You have Bruce Willis, Benecio Del Toro, Clive Owen, Mickey
Rourke, and a limo full of ass-kicking stripper-types. Actually, we will
still be doing FT reviews but we will just not be showing them to you.
Happy New Years, everybody!
We've got a real boatload of content for you this week so let's just
skip all this meaningless chit chat and get right to the good stuff.
Arriving in a big car with a driver made most people wonder who the hell
we were I guess.
Humanity is not ready for FT to have an army of judo chop robots. It is
hard not to feel sorry for them but if you give to one of them, you will
be forced to give all of them.
Am wearing long underwear and scarf for protection. Particularly,
specific thanks go out to our guest reviewers: Ryan Oldham, Matt
Stratton, and Dallas Trinkle.
We'll be back next week for a little Best of 2004 article as we continue
our vacations and play with all of the cool toys that we get on
Saturday.
It is hard not to feel sorry for them but if you give to one of them,
you will be forced to give all of them.
With each of us having to pay only USD10. 1) I will send you an
autographed 8x10 glossy of me in "the thinker" pose if you send me a
SASE and a letter full of praise ("R" is a good one.
00 each for 3 days, Hotel 211 might just prove to be the best
accommodation for the entire trip. He likes to make like the mailbags
are answered by us collectively, but anyone who knows us quickly
realizes that the replies are way too nice to come from me or Steve.
I've been finding it hard to find my feet at the new company I'm working
with at the moment.
Everybody have some happy times and enjoy the FT books that people give
you! I don't think I've ever seen him with un-gray hair (except that one
Looney Tunes movie which I didn't see).
Man she was a tyrant.
00 to play golf here.
00 pmAt the Mamak Corner we met with a Malaysian businessman also having
his food there.
We've also finished up our little The Best Trailers of 2004 article.
For those that are receiving, this is Brian broadcasting from the harsh
tundra of central Texas.
This is my kind of movie. After walking around we settled to stay at
Hotel 211. Happy New Years, everybody! The bus was comfortable enough
and the bus conductor who took care of our passports was friendly and
spoke a bit of English. Are you receiving my signal? The hotel was
located in the famous Pham Ngu Lao area in HCMC.
This hasn't been our first slumber and may not prove to be our last, but
for now we are so very tired. OK, maybe a little less thanks to those
that called us bad names, but letting us know you were out there was a
real treat. As promised, the bus company settled everything with regards
to the immigration for us.
Before you start weeping, I have two consolations for you.
Sin City: You have Bruce Willis, Benecio Del Toro, Clive Owen, Mickey
Rourke, and a limo full of ass-kicking stripper-types.
OK, maybe a little less thanks to those that called us bad names, but
letting us know you were out there was a real treat.
OK, maybe a little less thanks to those that called us bad names, but
letting us know you were out there was a real treat. Go ahead and check
out some correspondence concerning a song in the movie Joe Somebody and
where they shot House of Flying Daggers. He likes to make like the
mailbags are answered by us collectively, but anyone who knows us
quickly realizes that the replies are way too nice to come from me or
Steve.
Besides, you could get the same stuff in the city and markets too.
Those guys were definitely our biggest fans and talked the site up more
than we did.
cannot believe it but it is down in the 60s here! Particularly, specific
thanks go out to our guest reviewers: Ryan Oldham, Matt Stratton, and
Dallas Trinkle.
saying "y'all" a lot.