TQEGRANT Archives

September 2007

TQEGRANT@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Annabelle Wyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teacher Quality Enhancement Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:41:33 +0200
Dreaming of a watch cooler than the one your boss wears?
Bet you’ve never seen the prices for timepieces fall as low as in our e-shop!
Don’t be afraid to rely on the quality of our watches – it’s perfect!
Don’t miss your chance to come in – the size of our collection is stunning!
We will always be happy to see you in our e-shop. Don’t hesitate to visit us!
http://droelk.com