TQEGRANT Archives

January 2005

TQEGRANT@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Teacher Quality Enhancement Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:15:48 +0200
LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE

EMAIL LOTTERY FLESHFORTUNE
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO GROUPLOTTO INTERNATIONAL)

Ref. Nnumbe: 066/596/5067
Batch Number: 5445-8224-XZ 33

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you about the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 22nd of January. 2005. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 00731205- with serial number 4276-581
drew lucky numbers 7-54-18-23-11-45 which consequently won in the 1st
category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to the mix up of some numbers and name's we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and
your money Remitted to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 25,000 company and 40,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every
three years.

This lottery was promoted by the software corporation to compensate
some few individuals with website and email addresses, we hope that with
part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD50 million
international sweepstake. To file for your claim, please contact our Claim
department,

Mr. Jeff Bongani.
TEL: +27-73-300-6657.
Email: [log in to unmask]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 28th of February.
2005.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Further more, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Suzan Pepple.
(Lottery Coordinator