TQEGRANT Archives

August 2006

TQEGRANT@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Teacher Quality Enhancement Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 02:09:39 -0500
Hi Bro,

 Our laboratory uses only the highest quality ingredients and manufacturing procedures to produce the finest and most effective formula.  With every order guaranteed, you have nothing to lose! (except weight) Fatblaster combines a variety of herbal ingredients that maximize your body's ability to absorb food and increase energy expenditure.  Come in here: http://erritans.com/gall/fb/

 Every man has his price There but for the grace of God go I  If the cap fits, wear it An ant may well destroy a whole dam

 Laughter is the best medicine A whistling women and a crowing hen are neither fit for God or men. People living in glass houses should not!.