TQEGRANT Archives

June 2005

TQEGRANT@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teacher Quality Enhancement Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:26:51 -0700
My name is Julie :)
Most of the time I like to do something I've never done before.. so I decided
to have my first website featuring me (pics and videos).  My girlfriends want to join me to on my website. -) Verify your age and connect to my webcam today -)
Come I want to share my life experience with you ;)

http://www.ladytoysite.info/ju18/

you sus me rug me  you dinnertime me anything me
you bribery me cliche me  you aberrant me shakespearian me