TQEGRANT Archives

August 2007

TQEGRANT@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kathleen Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:16:24 -0200
Everybody of us has the right to a personal life & private information confidentiality.
Yet it comes to be more and more complicated to remain this right intact.
In the main, it's complicated while I-net browsing.
Authorities of several European Union countries and as well as those of North and South America
adopted the statutes binding over the Internet providers
to watch closely their clients and save the data regarding
what and when this exact web surfer visited on the World Wide Web,
what web page one opened, what content he/she glanced through,
what intelligence she/he transferred or obtained.
In a such a way, we believe this to be an offence against the right to a private life.

How can it be done?
It is very easy to do. We propose you profit by our VPN service!
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a regular encrypted connexion between your personal computer
and VPN server based on data transfer by dint of encrypted GRE packages.
Enciphering’s created by the up to date safest algorithm MPPE 128bit stateful.

Why do you have to make use of particularly our offer?
There're some significant motives for it:
* Our VPN servers are connected to the fast web channels (100 Mb/s)! Out of this,
  taking advantage of our service, you'll never pay attention to
  just any speed-down of the Internet connexion.
* Our tariffs seem to be extremely alluring!
  Only $ 14.95 for 3 GB of traffic and just only $ 39.95 for 10 GB data traffic.
* It's extremely easy to set up and enjoy our VPN service!
  Simply click two times to do this. Try and assure yourself!

Defend the private life of your own!
http://revolbest.com/