UDESIGN Archives

July 2007

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
vendetta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:01:34 +0400
Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.
On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a
culture I don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think
everyone should. The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice
musical and rhythmical backdrop.
This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.
I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. Well
that's inexcusable. This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes.