UDESIGN Archives

February 2006

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Enoch Amos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:07:37 +0100
Investor Alert - WE HAVE A RUNNER !
Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues?
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.
We Told you to WATCH  M W I S  and now its up again today.
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase and might be
ready for a big pop to new highs.