UDESIGN Archives

December 2005

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Portia Chappell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:05:01 -0500
OS-Adobe-Macromedia etc All under $15-$99 CDS
http://fibb.8iwpd8whendyq883v88lvqq8.egoizerjd.com/?hts

Most people enjoy the inferiority of their friends.
Good taste is the enemy of creativity
I'm going to memorize your name and throw my head away.
Nobody speaks the truth when there's something they must have.
You want a wife who is intelligent, but not too intelligent.
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.