WMUB Archives

March 1998

WMUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cleve Callison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB 88.5 FM
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 11:07:04 -0500
My apologies to the members of this list for sending messages meant for
individuals to the entire list. Please note that you can reply to a message
that you get from "WMUBlist" but unless you deliberately change the reply
option it goes not only to the original sender (me, usually), but to the
whole list. Then unless I change it, my reply goes to everyone as well. I
should know this, but it is really easy to forget it.

When you want to reply to a specific individual, you must change the "To"
designation in your e-mail program before sending your message.

Thank you.

Cleve Callison <[log in to unmask]>
General Manager, WMUB Public Radio
Williams Hall, Miami University, Oxford, OH
513-529-5958, 513-529-6048 FAX
http://www.muohio.edu/wmub/