WMUB Archives

March 1998

WMUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cleve Callison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB 88.5 FM
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:56:09 -0500
>Dear Cleve:
>Thanks for the helping with the Common Law program.
>Perhaps if you added, to your daily announcement of talk programs, the topic
>of   Common Law, during the week of it's broadcast, we might entice some new
>listeners.
>Thanks.

Good idea. We can start that Monday.

We did a walk-through of the Kroger store today. Everything looks OK.
Phyllis is a little nervous, but I understand she always is.

Cleve Callison <[log in to unmask]>
General Manager, WMUB Public Radio
Williams Hall, Miami University, Oxford, OH
513-529-5958, 513-529-6048 FAX
http://www.muohio.edu/wmub/