WMUB Archives

April 2001

WMUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Hingsbergen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Hingsbergen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:05:09 -0400
>>> Cleve Callison <[log in to unmask]> 04/18/01 05:44PM >>>

>>>This message is being sent to members of the "WMUB" email list
[log in to unmask] This is a separate list from a
similar-sounding "WMUBTalk" list. The latter was created in order to
send out daily talk show rundowns quickly to a large number of
correspondents. It was not intended as a general-purpose list.

Dear listmembers,

Maybe it would be a good idea for listmembers to identify ourselves so
we can get an idea of who is out there.

For example:  I am John Hingsbergen, WMUB Program Director since May of
2000.   I will be glad to respond to questions about our program
schedule and the way we execute our programming.   I am always glad to
hear compliments (or concerns)  about the programs we run or our
announcer/board operators.

This list will be a good place to answer questions such as, "What was
that song Mama Jazz played at______?"   "How can I get in touch with
producers of the Diane Rehm Show?"  etc. etc.

I'll look forward to meeting more of our listeners via this list.

John E. Hingsbergen
Program Director
[log in to unmask],  WMUB
Miami University