ZOO408A Archives

April 2024

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:41:44 +0000
Our Ospreys returned Easter Sunday

   ArtistryFarm

Fine Art Growing

On Apr 2, 2024, at 1:31 PM, Russell, David <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings!!

I don't why--even after all these years--my first Yellow-throated Warblers of spring make me so happy!! This weekend we had our first Louisiana Waterthrush singing below the house along the creek and walking into the office this morning my first Yellow-throated Warbler was singing in the formal gardens! As I was looking to get a picture of the warbler, I had to laugh at the resident Red-shoulder pair drying out from this morning's showers.

We will (!!!) have banding class this Thursday at the ERC about 8:30 until noon.

Check the flooded fields for shorebirds this week!

Cheers

Dave

--

David E. Russell

Dept of Biology

Miami University

<Warbler, Yellow-throated 02Apr2024 OH Butler Co Miami Natural Areas.jpg>

<Hawk, Red-shouldered after rain 02Apr2024 OH Butler Co Miami Natural Areas.jpg>