ZOO408A Archives

February 2007

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:58:12 -0500
Greetings!!!
On Sunday we banded the feeders at the Ecology Research Center just north
of Oxford as part of our training for our up-coming banding / neotropical
migrants workshop to the cloud forest of northeasten Mexico [El Cielo
Biosphere Reserve] over spring break with our Birds without Borders
program.  We have banded over 150 birds in the past three weeks at the ERC.
I have included three individuals we banded yesterday (two pictures of
individual 4). Unlike Casey, I don't have a huge bankroll to give away cool
stuff (but my server works pretty well), however I'm think we have some
challenging photo's for your enjoyment (although certainly more mundane
than Harris's Sparrow!!!)
Good Luck
Dave