MCUG Archives

January 2000

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Hock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 00:00:04 -0500
Hey MCUGers--

Anthony from New Miami has requested that we come out next Friday, February
the 4th.  Some of you have already let me know that you are available on
Fridays, but if everyone interested could please send me another email
confirming that you are free a week from Friday to go with a departure time
between 1:00 and 1:30 and an arrival time of between 4 and 6 (depending on
what there is to do, the time requirement varies greatly), that would be
much appreciated.  Hopefully we can take a team of 4 or 5.

Thanks to everyone for their willingness to help.

Kevin
MCUG President