OHIOFIRE Archives

February 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 15:04:33 -0500
Here at the University of Toledo we have been using what used to be
called the FMS system but now Tiscor since 1994.  We have had very
little problems with it.  One time I lost the info. I did in one day.
Other than that no problems.  I really don't know what I would do
without this system.  I think it is great.